Hightower's password policy is to encourage users to change their passwords every 90 days.
In terms of password administration, the following list provides suggestions for establishing and maintaining passwords:
- Users are encouraged to change their password upon receipt from Hightower
- Passwords should be a minimum of 6 characters in length
- Passwords should be a combination of characters such as Alphabetical letters (a-z, or A-Z) and digits (0-9) or special characters (excluding @ and #)
- Most important of all, it should be a password you can remember and should never be written down or stored by other means
- Users needing to change their password may do so upon login by selecting My Account from the top of any page.
If you have any question regarding your password, please call your Media Buyer or Media Coordinator at Hightower.